Menu 7/4 - 7/10

Sunday, July 3, 2011

We just crossed a HUGE project off our list this week, so I'm hoping that this week will mark the first real week of summer (as in somewhat relaxing) here at our house!  Happy 4th to everyone!


Monday--Red, White, and Blue Pancakes--With the blueberries inside the pancakes, the strawberry sauce, and the vanilla yogurt over the top---these healthy pancakes will be a delicious way to start Independence Day! 

Grilled Pizza Burgers (new)
Chips and Creamy Guacamole Dip --

Red, White, and Blue Layered Drink



Tuesday--Fresh Pesto and Tomato Pasta--the basil is popping up in our garden and it's time to make my favorite fresh pesto pasta
Braided Bread--our favorite new homemade bread recipe


Wednesday--
Buffalo Chicken Wraps (new)
Fresh Veggies with Greek Yogurt-Cucumber Sauce (new)--we have cucumbers ready to be picked in our garden! 

Thursday--
Cafe Rio Taco Salad (knock off)--they just built a Cafe Rio about 1/2 hour from us, but since we still haven't been there,  we'll just make this instead until we get there!  :)

Lion House Cornbread--moist and flavorful, we love this corn bread with green chilies


Freshly Squeezed Orange-Lime-Lemonade--


Friday--Make Ahead Blueberry French Toast--my kids love this fancy breakfast

Chicken Kebab Pizza with Yogurt-Cucumber Sauce (new)

Saturday
--Chicken Pasta Salad--colorful, flavorful, and delicious!


Sunday--Smoked Kielbasa with Rice (new)
Crockpot Chocolate Fudge Cake--Ever since Jen posted this, I've been drooling over it! 


**********
Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!




***********
Don't miss a single recipe, sign up for email updates (on the right). 



1 comments:

Mamie July 8, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

Your menu looks yummy! I can't wait to try the red white and blue drink!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP