Menu 11/28 - 12/4

Monday, November 28, 2011



Monday--Garlic Chicken Pasta with Spinach--Garlic + Lemon + Tender Chicken + Pasta = 100% Yum

Tuesday--Sweet and Sour Chicken--this dish has been making appearances on our menu for over a decade now and it's still as well-loved now as it was then. 


Wednesday--Creamy Pesto Chicken (new)


Thursday--Honey Lime Enchiladas--This Mexican dish is one my husband requests often!


Friday--Make your Own Personal Pizzas--a kid and mom favorite!



Saturday--Makeover Chicken Crescents--one of our family's favorite meals ever! 


Sunday--Crockpot Chicken Parmesan--my daughter keeps asking me for this one again




Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!

2 comments:

Kim November 28, 2011 at 5:33 PM  

Sounds like a great menu. I'm looking forward to the creamy basil chicken. Hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving!

brlracincwgrl November 29, 2011 at 8:56 AM  

The Garlic Chicken pasta looks amazing!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP