Menu 11/12 - 11/18

Sunday, November 11, 2012

The calendar may say that we're creeping ever closer to the holiday season, but it's hard to take the calendar too seriously when the temperatures are 70-degrees again!   The kids (and us parents) are having a hard time staying indoors with this little repeat of early fall and so the first few meals on the menu are low-maintenance ones---ones that I can do most of the work for in the morning and throw together in the evening time! Hope you have a wonderful week!


Monday--Chicken Parm in the Slow Cooker--one of our favorite crockpot meals, I love this cheesy comfort meal!
Braided Bread--this no-knead bread looks as pretty as it is soft and delicious!


Tuesday--pepperoni pasta bake (new)

Wednesday--Creamy Avocado and White Bean Wrap--(I'll mix together the filling in the morning, so that I can just roll them together at dinner time) 

Blueberry and spinach superfood smoothie--we seriously have this smoothie at least three times a week!



Thursday--Leftover night! 

Friday--PIZZA NIGHT!!   Tonight we'll make Mexican Pizza--this recipe was posted by one of my blog partners and we've been anxious to try it for the first time!

Saturday--Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili (new)
Lion House Cornbread--the best cornbread ever (if I do say so myself)

Sunday--Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes -- I can't wait to try my  sister's easy peasy crockpot recipe



Breakfasts:  Strawberry Filled Oatmeal Muffins (I'm going to make a double batch and freeze them for another day)

Cinnamon Roll Cake--this sinful breakfast cake tastes as good as it looks!


***********************

Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!

2 comments:

terrah November 11, 2012 at 10:58 PM  

Is there a link for the cinnamon roll cake? Looks delicious!!!

Lara November 11, 2012 at 11:05 PM  

Sorry, Terrah...I've added the link! It is delicious!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP